New Session Starting Each Month!
Home Energy Auditor and Weatherization Specialist Training Opportunities
- Create green jobs for Illinois residents
- Increase skills and career opportunities for the under/unemployed in Illinois
- Improve energy-efficiency and lower energy costs for low income residents
- Job Readiness Training
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certification
- OSHA Safety Training
- Lead Renovator Certification
Receive both classroom and hands-on training that will lead to BPI certification
- Stipends based upon attendance and performance
- Receive support services to assist with completing the training, including but not limited to soft-skills training, job development, work tools and clothing assistance, transportation assistance and child care
- St. Clair County Resident
- Underemployed or Unemployed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass the Test Adult Basic Education (TABE) test in reading and math with a 10.0 or higher – 8.0 or higher in reading and math for Weatherization Specialist Training
- Drug Free as evidenced by toxicology test
Urban League of Metropolitan St Louis, Inc.
St. Clair County Division
10220 Lincoln Trail
Fairview Heights, IL 62208
Five-Week Training Program
SIGN UP TODAY!
Ask for Anthony Johnson